Sterling Blower Company and TruCut Fabricators currently have the following job openings:
Click here to fill out our online application
Accounting Manager – Mon-Fri (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
An activity-packed job requiring a variety of skills for daily functioning of a 60-employee manufacturing company
- Management of Accounts Receivable – invoicing, credit authorization and setting of terms, collections)
- Accounts Payable – cash budgeting, weekly check run
- Payroll – weekly check run, vacation usage/availability, deductions/withholdings management
- General – work with CPA for tax accounting, government compliance, maintain business, health, and payroll insurances, daily financial dashboard generation, month close
- Human Resources – EAP interaction, employee handbook updates, accident reporting, maintain HR database
This is a management position that works with the other functional managers and reports to the CEO.
Purchasing / Materials Manager – Mon-Fri (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Purchasing and Materials Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate the process of buying material, products, and services. Negotiate contracts for services and products, and establish procedures that affect the company’s contract with the supplier.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with vendors, and responding to situations in a timely manner.
- Work with Engineers and Plant Manager to develop specifications for needed supplies and equipment
- Select suppliers
- Establish and control min/max levels for stocked inventory items
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
- Train staff
- Issue Purchase Orders for supplies and services
- Confirm receipts of all Purchase Orders with suppliers
- Reconcile daily material usage
- Reconcile price variations
- Develop positive rapport with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan effectively
- Proficient computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, learn MRP and Accounting systems
- Effective problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of General Ledger
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
Inside Sales Technician – Mon-Fri (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Inside Sales Technician to service customers in the plastics industry. Duties include working directly with customers – generating quotations, processing orders through an existing system, and providing technical assistance to customers. You will also be required to make sales field support calls (limited travel), and conduct demo lab tests of customers’ material as required.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of sales experience
- Knowledge of Plastics Industry
- Knowledge of Air Handling Technology is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Press Brake Operator – 1st Shift (Mon-Fri, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM)
Candidate must have HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA or GED, 1 year experience with CNC & Manual Press Brakes, be able to lift up to 50 lb, and read Blue Prints/Calipers. Must be able to setup and operate CNC machinery. One should have a good attitude and work well with others in a team environment.
Welder – 1st Shift (Mon-Fri, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM)
Position requires 6 months experience as a Welder/Fitter with Tig and Mig welding. Must have the ability to read blueprints and skill in product construction to machine and weld jobs as specified by work orders. Must be able to lift at least 50 lb.
Interested applicants may complete and application in the following ways:
Click here to fill out our online application|
Come by our facility at 135 Vista Centre Drive in Forest.
Sterling offers an excellent benefits package: health, dental, life insurance, short term disability, 401(k), ESOP, and more. Sterling Blower Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / M/F/D/V.
A background check is required.
1st Shift hours are 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM Monday – Friday, overtime as required
Overtime as required.